Senior Sharepoint Developer Job
Date: May 4, 2013
Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Requisition Number: 26461
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Information Technology
City: Grand Rapids
At KPMG, you’ll find award-winning diversity initiatives, a broad spectrum of affinity networks, and a formal mentoring program. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer to join us in our Grand Rapids, Michigan office.
- Design and develop custom solutions in a SharePoint (MOSS) 2007 environment using the following toolset: SharePoint Object Model, .NET/C#/JQuery, Visual Studio 2010/Team Foundation Server, SQL Server Stored Procedures, Microsoft Entity Framework
- Provide end-to-end enterprise Web application architecture and development
- Provide software architecture, software design and development, and developing associated documentation
- Work closely with the business analysts and senior developers to identify business requirements, formulate designs and implement the services
- Act as a lead in technical analysis, design and engineering of core business applications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in design and development using SharePoint (MOSS) 2007
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with both business and technical personnel
- Experienced understanding of design and development best practices with .NET technology
- Ability to define the interfaces between proposed projects and existing systems
- High attention to detail in the creation of formal technical designs and respective documentation.
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
Job Segments: Developer, Engineer, Database, SQL, .NET, Technology, Engineering