Associate, SAP Advisory Job
Date: Apr 29, 2013
Location: Rogers, AR, US
Requisition Number: 27195
Area of Interest: IT Audit
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We are currently seeking an IT Advisory Manager to join us in our Northwest Arkansas office.
Technology has the potential to not merely support, but also to transform, a business. Working to improve an organization’s ERP system. KPMG ERP professionals help companies simplify processes, standardize systems, and sustain compliance, while improving performance and realizing value.
- Provide Information Technology (IT) audit reviews of various types of systems and system platforms including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, operating systems, and the review of general IT system controls such as change management controls and SAS 70 reviews
- Develop Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 process and control documentation
- Document business processes and identify business process controls related to IT systems and communicate business process improvement opportunities to clients
- Develop and execute business development plans
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate client presentations and data gathering sessions
- Provide guidance and mentoring to Associates and Senior Associates
- Seven years of experience in IT audit, corporate information systems, information systems risk management, and/or information systems risk management in an audit, tax and/or advisory firm; experience working with a systems integration or systems outsourcing organization, including business development and project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience with SAP Government Risk and Compliance (GRC) access controls, security and process controls
- SAP Implementation experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, attract new business, and build lasting professional relationships with senior level IT executives and internal colleagues
- Strong client service orientation and ability to take an active role in executing engagements
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
Nearest Major Market: Fayetteville
Job Segments: SAP, ERP, Developer, Business Development, Information Systems, Technology, Sales